About Karl Van Hoey
Karl is an expert in transforming leaders, leading transformations, strategy execution and HR. He is a trusted advisor, ICF Master Certified Coach (MCC), author and speaker. He has a long and extensive experience in corporate HR leadership and coaching roles for groups like AXA, British American Tobacco, Ernst & Young and Sappi Fine Paper Europe.
In 2014 Karl decided to become independent, and in 2018 he joined www.otolith.consulting as a partner. Karl is globally active and trilingual. He focuses on:
Impact Coaching for Leaders
- How impactful is your personal leadership ?
- How impactful is your people leadership ?
- How powerful is your impact in complex environments, filled with change ?
Strategy Guidance for Leadership Teams
- How clear are the vision, mission and strategy or your organization ?
- How powerful are the alignment and commitment of your team to them ?
- How willing and able is your team/organization to execute them ?
Transformation and HR Consultancy for Organizations
- Leadership, culture, collaboration, organization and communication.
- How well are they integrated ?
- How well are they performing ?
Karl is co-Author of “Impact in Actie: leiderschap in conversaties“. Die Keure, 2019.
He is author of “Leidinggeven, kracht vanuit onmacht: coachend omgaan met voortdurende verandering en politiek spel in organisaties“. Die Keure, 2015