Eva brings in almost 15 years of experience in HR, change, and wellbeing. She is an organization development practitioner, facilitator, project manager, and trainer. Her mission is to generate synergy between people and business by building sustainable teams and organizations.
She brings value by
- Bringing leaders, teams, and organizations towards their desired goals, by focusing on context, mindset, competence, and behavior
- Quickly pinpointing visible and invisible facets (habits, patterns) in organizations
- Connecting practice with theoretical frameworks and vice versa.
Eva is an organizational psychologist, an accredited wellbeing consultant (level 1), and team coach. She co-leads the Flemish association of work & organizational psychologists (VOCAP). She is tri-lingual (NL-ENG-FR). She has worked for the Federal Police, Securex and Eriks prior to joining Otolith. She focuses on:
- Organization development: diagnosis, analysis, design, and implementation of interventions utilizing behavioral and organizational principles that develop your organization as a whole.
- Customized learning & development journeys: creating and implementing customized learning & development initiatives for your staff and leadership (focusing on experiential and collaborative learning).
- HR & wellbeing Projects: Helping you to develop a shared vision and strategy as well as implementing it in the workplace.
Main topics: collaboration, trust, conflicts, communication, talent approach, appreciative inquiry, learning organization, competence & talent management, wellbeing, employee engagement, stress, sustainable employability.
Possible assignments: surveys, focus groups, large scale interventions, workshop facilitation, group interventions, work and organization (re)design, conflict mediation, training, intervision,