Our lead mentor, Karl Van Hoey (ICF Master Certified Coach) offers virtual, individually customized mentoring. For coaches who wish to pursue or renew an ICF credential. Karl is also credentialied as a PCC Markers Assessor. He guides coaches in their development towards all ICF credential levels:
- ACC: Associated Certified Coach
- PCC: Professional Certified Coach
- MCC: Master Certified Coach
His mentoring style encompass inquiry and explanation. He rigorously guides his mentees through a series of conversations, practice, teachings, and evidence-based feedback on real coaching sessions. And he explores their discoveries and improvements.
For Karl, the ICF coaching core competencies are the absolute backbone of any coaching, and every coach desiring an ICF credential, needs to integrate them into his/her own style.
Although many coaches back off from the journey to MCC, Karl encourages those who are eligible to it. So far all of them have passed their assessments and made it to MCC.
- We can organise this online and face-to-face
- In English, French or Dutch.
- This is an individual process and is fully customised to your needs.
- Get in touch with Karl to book your intake.