The corona crisis gives a boost to digital ways of working, learning and communicating. This is a challenge for many people. Where today teleworking took root, it was limited to one or two days a week. Now it’s full-time telework for at least a month for many. And that’s not so obvious.
Part of the content of the job comes from the coincidental interactions at work. What’s more, people who have never worked from home before do not have the skills to do so well. An important problem of working from home is also the feeling of isolation. And finally, homeworking requires specific skills from the leader.
We will deal with these topics:
- What are organizations doing today to face the Corona-crisis?
- What are the challenges a leader faces?
- What does science say about “confinement”?
- What style of leadership can a leader adopt?
- How can technology be of help? What are the limits and dangers?
- Practical Tips
The Webinar is in Dutch and focuses on business and HR leaders. Registration is free.
David Ducheyne is a specialist in leadership. He knows how difficult remote leadership is. Under his lead Securex started implementing telework in 2010. He knows the opportunities and the dangers of remote work. Telework was massively used after the terrorist attacks of 2016. The Corona crisis will require people to work from home for a much longer period.
We ask consultants not to register for this webinar.
- 30 March, 2020 from 10am to 11am.
- The webinar runs on zoom. You will be asked to register on zoom. It’s best that you do this upfront.